From My Bucket List
Life is fun every day at our school or school days, as we relish them with our friends in various ways. Nevertheless, one fine day things begin to change. We land in a position as a profession. We get engaged and married – have kids. The difficulties in dealing with people in our lives begin. That leads to us forgetting what we wanted to really do with our life or wished for.
Life is short and precious, and keeping a bucket list of everything you have always wanted to do or wished for is something everyone should have. So that we get to complete them un-regrettably before we “kick the bucket” and die. It is not supposed to be a melancholic list, nevertheless, can be a set of fun ideas to strive for. For me, a good bucket list is objective and reasonable. There must be stuff on the list which can be accomplished easily as you grow.
So on day two of #sweetnovemberblogchallenge, I will be sharing a little from my bucket list. Also once you go through my list, please don’t forget to check out my fellow blogger’s post if you haven’t already. Also, you can check out my yesterday’s post from here. Please follow the hashtag #bloggerbae and #sweetnovemberblogchallenge for more interesting stuff.
Well, let’s get on to the bucket list, shall we!!…
- See my daughter grew up, Independent
- Say yes to everything for 24 hours
- Skip town and the regularities for a few days or travel to a list of countries where I always wanted to
- Go scuba diving/snorkeling and experience marine life up close
- Learn Skiing
- Fall asleep in public
- Go for a long walk in the rain
- Have a bonfire
- Get a tattoo
- Achieve my ideal weight
- Give a heartfelt surprise to someone
- Buy my own land near a beach
- Learn how to cook properly
- Learn how to use chopsticks
- Change my wardrobe completely
- Do some outdoor activities
- Become a blood donor
- Dispose of personal trash appropriately
- Attend a ComicCon
- Create a family tradition
- Try new cuisines
There are endless things which I want to do and this life is not enough for that. And once something is crossed off the list few more new ones are added. If you find this interesting do check out my previous blogs My ReverseBucket List and My Anti-Bucket List. Unfortunately, I did share once “How to Live the Really Best Bucket List” but lost my post for trying something new.
Hope it was fun to read!! Tomorrow will be sharing with you “Something that I Cooked“.