So the story is that I have been nominated for the two awards at the end of the last month. Both Liebster Award Nomination for recognition of new bloggers. Therefore I thought that two different award blog posts seem like a bit too much, so I am going to combine the two Liebsters but they have different rules! Huge thanks you and support to Lauren Ambrico and Christina DeJulio Mulligan at www.lilolivetree.com and 3plusmesite.wordpress.com respectively who have nominated me for the Bloggers Recognition Award. Please click on the links to see their awards and check out their blogs.
I really appreciate the way these awards support bloggers to associate and learn more about each other. It is really exciting and authenticating to be nominated. Someone on the internet likes me!!!
My suggestion to the new bloggers is that more focus should be in the quality rather than the quantity. Even if it eats up your time, do not post if you don’t have quality post, this way the reader will trust you more. Reader can tell when you’re pretending.
The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Write a post showing your award.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you, by mentioning them and sharing about their blog in your acceptance post. Remember to leave a link to their blog in your post.
3. Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you gives you.
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers who you think deserve this award.
5. Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
6. Give them questions of your own to answer.
The questions given to me were
• What inspired you to start your blog?
The reason for starting my personal blog was simple, I was a SAHM and I wanted to do something of my own- something creative. I knew about blogs but never had the courage to start. Somehow I got inspired more by the social media platform and gather the courage to buy a domain.
• Who is your biggest (present-day, living) influence?
I cannot name a single person who has influenced me because many people have influenced me, but my sister(Nandini) and my cousin brother(Indrojeet) have encouraged me a lot and motivate to experiment more with the blog. I can say they are also the main reason why I am here.
• What is the most recent book you read?
I have not been able to make time to catch up with my reading. After I started my blog I also got an opportunity to work from home, which eats up a lot of my time. So the reading part is only stuck to online articles.
• If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This I interesting, there are a lot of cuisines which I like, but I love Biryani and can eat it every day for the rest of my life .
• What would you say is the most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
I once got a chance to experience Para-gliding which was really thrilling and great.
• If you could sit down and have lunch with anyone from history (living or deceased), who would it be? And why?
I would really like to have a lunch with this person, who’s name I won’t be able to disclose, because I think if that person would have been in my life, life would have been really different.
• What is your favorite blog post that YOU wrote?
My favorite blog post is the one where I began, My first post.
And now, the time has come. The bloggers I choose to nominate are:
My question are the same, which were asked to me. So Congratulation!!! Good luck and God bless you all.